Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Ordering new glasses

I headed into the OGT.  Missy came about 8:30 and we took a quick tour.  We met Mandy in Holstein.  On the way I called and got an earlier appointment,  so they dropped me off at Eye Mart.   Dr. gave me a thorough exam.  He took a picture of my inner eyes and said I must take eye vitamins twice a day, every day for the rest of my life to stop the macular degeneration.  After helping me pick out frames we ate at Mister Chop Stix.  Then some thrift shopping.   The best place was Salvation Army in South SC.  $1 sale on all clothes.  Really a nice time with my daughters.  AND Jack, he was a trooper, so cute.  Tiefenthallers was really busy so Mandy headed north, Missy went for gas, and I got Denny's order.  Denny was recooperating all day.  Brooks came over and they guys looked at and took pictures flies, trying to figure out how their eyes worked.  





No comments:

Post a Comment