Sunday, June 10, 2018

Family activities

Beautiful morning with about a half inch of rain.   Lynn came and picked up her centerpieces about 7:30.  We enjoyed a cup of coffee before her big day.  Lisa and Daryl are having a wedding reception at Prairie Pedlar from 2-4.  I went to SS.  When I came home to get Denny, we decided to listen to last week's sermon on the website.  Then to PP.  Lynn was surprised, when she got to PP the wedding from last night left their beautiful table flower centerpieces.  So there were lots of flowers!  My hip area is sore.  Brenda said maybe a massage would help.  I am not sure what I should do.  Family has been spread out this weekend.  Luke finished Relay Iowa.  Matt and family went camping.  Cooks are at a Denver wedding.  Jensens are in North Carolina. 





No comments:

Post a Comment