Friday, June 8, 2018

Let's see what can I call today???

Good!!!  I did something today, but I don't remember what ... Let's see what did I do??  Oh, ya, I went to Masters and picked some peonies.  Billy and Janice came to take some pictures of the Wisteria and their family.  (Reed lived the zip line.)  I talked them into coming back to get the castle and 3 sets of wheels.  Yea!!  I went over to Jensens and vacuumed the carpet in case Sandy shows the house.  Denny talked to a guy who wanted to paint ... so the Lester building is being painted.  I went into IG because Relay Iowa came thru.  Luke and Mark were on a 9 member team.  Karen and Rose are staying with Pete and Carol.  I mowed the lawn and stopped at 5:30 to give Denny a ride to the search committee pizza interview.  I finished mowing the lawn and then picked greenery for Lisa's vases on Sunday.  I watched tv, covered the vases with lace, and made some ribbon tuffs.  Oh, ya I worked on our bedroom that was piled with clothes, some clean, some dirty, some just stuff that was moved to our bedroom when all the kids were here on the weekend.  I had been dreading that job.






No comments:

Post a Comment