Tuesday, June 12, 2018

GRRRRRR.... Denny is not having success

Denny has been working on a booster for phone signal.   It works,  then it doesn't  ,,, then it works ... He is trying to mount it outside. Uffta!! quite the ordeal to a guy less than 2 weeks out from back surgery.   I went to the Train this am.  Denny worked on the impossible with no luck.  I finished taking width off of 2 more soft blankets and put the sewing machine away.  I tried to weed outside, but the flies kept biting me SO I just quit.  I made an appointment with Dr. Luft for Friday to see about the pain when I walk.  We loaded the lawnmower and took it to Denison to get fixed.  At Bomgaars we got 3 trees, 4 flowers, dog food, and boy scout juice.  At home Denny fixed pico and after eating he put his tools away ... dejected.  Pictures are of the 2 Littles at family weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment