Saturday, June 23, 2018

First Farmer's market

Slept too little last night ... baked onion dill buns,  Left for FM about 7.  I set out my 14 flower bunches and I also brought coffee this morning.   When Mary Kay came and set out her few baked goods at my table, Terry (in charge) called me over and said " in order for everyone to make it at FM, only one booth can have baked goods. (i.e, them)  Uffta!! She was ousted.  She took it like a trooper.  We left about 9:45.  I sold 11 flowers and 2 buns bags and about 4 cups of coffee.  At home I took a nap.  As I looked out bedroom window, I saw out Airbnb gal with her red headed toddler walking on the deck holding a kitty.  Cute!!  I was lazy all afternoon.  Denny washed the pickup.  After supper I went out and rototilled around all of the flower beds.  Before I came in (about sunset) I visited with our Airbnb guests on the deck.  They thought our flowers/yard/setup was pretty fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment