Monday, June 25, 2018

Wonderful supper

There had been rain last night and all looked clean and fresh.  I put all the PP plants in the garden.  Lord, help them grow.   I also fixed the succulent pots.   About 10 I headed to Jensens; we had grilled cheese and salad for lunch for everyone here.  I went over to do some touch up painting in the trust basement.  Denny worked on cleaning the house all day  and it shone.  Looked so nice.  I talked to the gal from  the Clay county fair.  Very interesting.  Lord, guide me.  Jensens delivered stuff to store through out the day.  At 6 Susan and Gordon brought supper.  It was wonderful!  Lasagne, fruit salad, Strawberry pie, and ultimate Chocolate cake.  It was so visiting with them and listening to the answers that Jensens gave to their questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment