Saturday, June 30, 2018

Garden Party in Spencer

Last week I called a gal from Spencer and talked about the Clay county fair.  She told me about a garden club tour of 5 homes that was going on tonight.  Denny said he didn't care if I went to his class reunion, so I headed north about noon.  Dad had gone earlier to Storm Lake to get his bike.  I went to Mandy's clinic and took 12 bouquets of flowers.  The office gals at United Community Health Care were pretty happy to get them.  Mandy had not thought that there would be flowers for the dental gals, but I had enough.  Mandy and I went to Walmart so she could get supplies and food for their trip to the boundary waters.  They were leaving after work, after she got all the write ups done for work.  My next stop was at Sioux Rapids. Now I did not take the most direct route there.  Uffta!!  Becca and Ben's' kids were at the pool so we visited a little and then went to the pool.  The hit for a treat was orange sherbet pushups. After I got to Spencer I stopped at Goodwill, and Helping Hands.  Then to the garden tour.  I asked if I could ride along and two gals  from Webb let me ride with them.  It was fun to see the pretty yards, but I came away thinking that I like my yard the best.  After the tour I had my laptop and went on line to the CCF and signed up for 2 exhibits.  Then I headed home.   It was Denny's 50 year class reunion at night.  He went to the Skate palace about 5 and I joined him about 9:30 on the way back from Spencer.  





No comments:

Post a Comment