Friday, June 22, 2018

Another full day full of blessings

It was beautiful in the am.  I planted the plants from Thistle down.  Tomatoes, tomtillos, jal. peppers, dahlias, gerbera daisys, So glad to get them all in the ground.  I went over to help at Missy's after the kids got their haircuts.  Her clothes are now gone thru,  some are saved back for Iowa Minnesota wear this summer and some rolled and banded and labeled with index card for August trip.  Jensens left for Ames and Jensen weekend.  Denny and I went to Denison to get lawnmower and Mexican food.  Denny thought the carnitas were better than Texas or Mexico because of the Iowa Pork.  At home Denny laid down.  I pulled all the weeds in 1 row of asparagus!! Wow what a LOT of work and weeds.  And the aspargus will probably not grow any better.  Then I put together 14 bunches of flowers in CSA.  Inside I baked brownie bars and cream cheese coffee cake.  I started onion buns and set timer to put into balls for rising and bake later.  Short night.  Cute picture of Goodenow girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment