Friday, December 2, 2022

OFF to Dubuque

 I baked 4 dozen cookies and then went in to play pickleball for a while.  I left about 11 to get a prescription, and headed home to meet Mandy in Holstein at 12:30.  Sheh drove us on Highway 20.  Great way to travel.  jason was headed to Omaha for a surprise birthday party for Andy Mac.  Jason was not aware that attendance was optional.  We got to Grand Harbor about 5.  The sons were on their way.  After swimming we ordered food from The 7 hills for support.  I determined the water slides are not for me any more.  Once the centrifuge force threw me back -on my back- and the water drenched me.  The next time Igonked my head as we went around one corner then another corner.  Uffda!!  I said to myself," Faith. you don't need to be doing this."  Ouch!!  The ole grey mare she ain't what she used to be.  T'was good to be here with family.  








  

No comments:

Post a Comment