Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sat. July 10


I fixed Trader Joe's spinach pie for breakfast. Plus Nancy's fruit. Nancy, Jane and I went to a farmer's market about 8. I got some plants. Then they dropped me off atT Joes and I walked back to Nan's to pack up the Prius. I started for IG at 9:18 am ... got 7 minutes away and realized I forgot left my plants in her car. Back to Nancy's. Left the second time at 9:38. Pretty much drove straight through. One short stop, One stop for gas, and a stop to load up our new table and chairs. I bought them at Eldora while we were riding motorcycle last week. As we loaded them the shop owner said that they didn't fit into the car of a gal who wanted to buy them. Hurrah for the Prius space! I still think they are pretty cute for the 2 of us. I got home at 3:48. Denny and I put them on the north side of the deck and then sat and visited on them. Hopefully, we can keep them out of the rain. Denny had worked at the unit all day. He and Luke did stop over at the folks for coffee this am. Luke is at a bachelor golf/game outing. At night Denny worked on books/ bill paying. I made a couple of corsages for the ordination tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment