Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wed. July 7


Up early to get a fun day started. The sows hardly knew me at 4:30. I was headed to Madison, Wisconsin via Parkersburg about 7:15. On the way I called Missy, Anabel had a Dr. appointment at 9:50 in Waterloo. It worked out well, I just followed them to the Dr. office. Who could have planned it out better? Thank you, Lord. I reached the Parkersburg exit on Highway 20 just about the time Missy was taking it to Waterloo. Plus cell phones kept us in touch. After the Dr. appointment and getting a prescription for possible ear infection we went to Aldi's. Missy got groceries, E&A&I ate blueberries and cheese and graham crackers outside. Then off to Panera where Brooks got fed in the car, E&A had more of the above, and Missy and I shared a turkey and artichoke pannini. She took me back to my car and she headed to Walmart to get more groceries. I checked Carmin/Garmin and found out the drive to Madison was about 3+ hours. I decided to go to watch little Grands while Missy got groceries. What do you think we looked at while she was shopping with Brooks? At 1 I headed east and Missy headed home ... astounded that she got all her things in about 20 minutes. She said she could have easily been there an hour ... with the help of E&A. I got to Madison about 4. Great to be at Nan's. It's a tough decision trying to figure out what art project to do. A trip to Goodwill helps to get supplies. She had just taken a class in glass painting and we got glass to paint. Also a stop for Michael's TURTLE sundae. YUM! We had dessert first then chicken salad and asparagus for supper. Then chill and watch tv programs that Nancy taped ... so we could ff thru commercials. Fun to check out our ancestry. com with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment