Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sat July 17

Can I run again? I'm gonna give it a try. I ran 1+ to 290 x Pioneer, then on the way home walked uphill/ ran downhill. Denny worked at Odebolt this am. He didn't notice the possom I caught in the live trap as he walked to the bank car. I stopped over at the folks and found out that Brownie had been under the weather, and Jay and Diane took him to a vet ($500) and he had an overnight stay to rehydrate him. (Makes me think think I should be able to afford the money to put me under when I get 2 wisdom and 1 other big tooth extracted in August.) I started to tackle the bunk house. I took flowers to Sue and we had a smoothie at Cinn Stone. I met Denny at Don's while he looked at a 4 wheeler. He thinks he needs it to spray weeds. We should have no weeds if we get that 4 wheeler. After lunch and a quick nap, Denny mowed at the unit, I headed back to the bunk house. There are about 3-4 layers of wall paper in the rooms. Imagine back. Someone lived in the bunk house and it brightened their day when they put on new wall paper. Facebook said Torren broke his arm while the Mo. Johnsons were on vacation at the Black Hills. I took a 5 o'clock picnic to the unit with glacamole. Denny brought the sprayer home from the unit and sprayed off the old 4 wheeler. He started on the house siding. The biggest change was when he started to spray on the deck floor. HUGE! I picked a basket of flowers for church tomorrow. [Makes me laugh. When I was in 3rd grade everyone (at least 5 of the 7) in my class hated me and would tease me. At recess I would go out in the ditch by myself and pick flowers and cry. Class mates still bring it up when we get together for class reunions. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment