Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thurs July 22

As I sat down to write this I realized I hadn't run yet, so at a hot 3:30 pm I headed out to Pioneer, back to g'ma's driveway and walked up/ ran down the rest of the way home. Rick stopped in to look at the sows this afternoon. I met Denny for lunch and we went to the park to eat. My tooth is still sensitive. Hopefully, the Amox will take affect soon. I always smile when I think of an antibiotic for a tooth. Mandy had a sore tooth and after Dr. Patera had seen her he gave me a prescription and said told her, "That will take care of the bugs." Mandy was about 5 and as we walked to the car I could see she was really thinking. Her eyebrows were furrowed and I could tell she was moving her tongue in her mouth. She looked at me with those pretty dark eyes and said, perplexed, "I don't feel any bugs." SO CUTE! Well, I don't feel any bugs either and I hope the swelling goes down so I can have this tooth out. I rode the wheeler to the folks. Howard said we got 4 inches of rain last night. The wheeler works better with the PB off. Now I know standard operating procedure is -when you shut the 4 wheeler off - put it in neutral, put on the parking brake on, and turn the key off. This is even when you are parking it in a flat machine shed. I didn't think it would roll some place yesterday in the machine shed, so I had not checked for the p brake. Now you know the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment