Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday July 28 7837

Keep them in your prayers, Complications with pregnancy. I went to church tonight. Nice video series. Stopped at the folks about 9 am. They are getting a new roof on. Good news is that the garbage truck took lots of my junk from the bunk house. That made my day. The check engine light came on in the Malibu. That did not make my day. About 171 sows went out at 5 am. I came home at 5 pm and mowed the lawn. It was getting long. Some how the zucchini just keeps growing and growing and growing. We got some more sweet corn from Teresa for supper and to freeze. Denny paid bills. Now he is out washing the motorcycle. We're headed to NE Iowa this weekend. Just for a court house run. How lame is that. Just a destination and excuse to ride to places unseen. Hoping to ride with HS friend and spend the 1 night with Craig and 1 night in Parkersburg. Phone call at bank had a spark. Will call back in a week. Pray for a big miracle fire. Thankfully the amoxicillion has worked and my tooth does not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment