Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wed. July 14, 2010

I went to the unit early. Mark was there. One sow had farrowed in B&G. I went home, visited with Denny and had devotions. Glad that when I went to the folks, Anabel was up and dressed and headed to IG for a toe nail trim. She said she was feeling lots better than yesterday. Mark called the folks for me. He was trying to move gilts to the trailer and was having a tough time. I headed up to the unit and for the next 9 1/2 hours I was there. It wasn't all helping Mark. Lots to do the day before we wean. Jon came and worked, sprayed out room 6. Pretty depressing, I spent most of the afternoon weighing small pigs. Not as many to ship as I had hoped. After 5, I went to the folks. Denny met us after work. We ate there ... left over scalloped potatoes and ham , green beans and cukes from the garden. Denny got info from Pete G. and we emailed it out. Man! The mosquitoes are thick and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment