Monday, July 5, 2010

Thurs July 1


At 8 I took a quick visit to the folks to deliver cavatini for supper. They were headed to SC for a skin appointment for Howard. Howard had helped clear the breakfast dishes (and etc.?) so Anabel could go. I think it was a lot for her to go along. She doesn't have much energy, but she knew Howard wanted her along. I had slept very little last night. From 11- 2:45am I was up and fixed food, had devotions, cleaned kitchen, etc. ICK! At 8:15 am when I went to pick up Jordan, her brother Austin was there, too. Both of them worked 4 hours til noon and we got all the processing done. At first Austin seemed half asleep, but the last 2 hours he earned his pay. Kinda felt like I needed a prod at first for Austin and some happy pills for me. I was kind of grouchy without sleep. Glad to have that job done. I was so tired I didn't go to study, just stayed home and hung out. Denny came home and took the motorcycle to ride with the IG group to Bronson. I stayed home. Laura S. had asked if she could use the coop for a Girls Scout awards meeting. She and Beth came at 6 to get ready with decorations, food etc. The families came at 7 and stayed til 9. It was good to see Laura and her leadership ability in the Girl Scouts. Makes me proud I'm her friend. She is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment