Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tues July 20 7501

My left knee was sore last night ... so no running today. Denny and I did clean the house. Good to do it together. It looks so much better and feels better when I walk barefooted. The outside has been high pressure sprayed, so it's clean i and out. I took the 4 wheeler to the folks and to work today. Four wheeling Faith :] In the a.m. I loaded pigs on sows so I could get 13 more sows in the farrowing rooms. It took me about 3 hours to move 13 out of farrowing and 13 in to farrowing. Only 2 real rodeo gals that jumped into the crate over the crate side. (NOT the recommended travel route.) Of course, the tooth I am getting pulled Aug 10 is starting to be tender. So at 4, I made a dentist appointment and got a prescription for Amoxicilion. I took the get-in-free pass for the fair from Farm Bureau and brought out 2 sandwiches for our supper. I met Denny in IG about 5:15. We ate at the park up town. After doing some moving, neither refrig / freezer in garage works so we looked at a new refrig at Malcolms and took stuff from our freezer to the folks. Denny got to wear blue jeans to work today. He went on a farm visit and then jeans are allowed. He didn't have the right attachment to get the sprayer running on the wheeler, so the weeds are still in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment