Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday August 13


Ran 2 miles. Started new job. I imagine jaws dropped when they read my name as HS Special Education teacher. I know my jaw dropped. First day on the job went fine. No kids until Wed. Met with AEA lady. I'm thinking she will help my job a lot. I got to the farm before Matt and Grands got here. They stopped at the Arthur bank before coming to the farm. We met at Great Grandma and Grandpa's. The kittens were everywhere. Haley took Bravo into the house. Matt thought the kids were a little wound up. I came home with them and got BLT ready for supper. The tent meeting started at 7. Denny went straight there from work. It was held at 280th street and Pioneer. Great night. Jimmy S. played the piano. Ken VK was the song leader. Amanda was there with husband and son, Landon, who is about 5 weeks old. They were heading to Parkersburg on Sat for a shower for Ashley. I was asked to pray about the future of AE Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment