Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday August 26

Up at 5 - Devotions - Anabel has her chemo this morning. I took the Malibu in to Don's. The check engine light was on, again. Crossing my fingers on that one. Last time it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't fixed by lunch today. That may be bad news. Mandy did have dance lessons earlier this year to help her (in case there is a dance after the wedding she is going to on Saturday in Madison, Wisc). I met Susan G. after school for a smoothie at Cinnamon stone. I got groceries to fix cavatinni for Awana training meeting. C & C came over about 6. Final settlement. My goal for the night was to make the main dish for Awana and put it in the freezer. (Got it done.) AND get my stuff out of the upstairs bedroom. I went through some of the things, put a clothes basket in the basement to go through, and moved the rest of the things into another room. Bedroom cleared out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment