Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunday August 29

Church at 8 with Nancy. Mandy called and made plans to meet us at Bluesies at 10:30. Brandon, his folks and his sister, Jenna, were there. We left for home about 12. I read my professional teacher development book on the way home. We called to Parkersburg from Dubuque. Phillip and Ryan met us at the exit with a loaded pick up and motorcycle trailer. Got to Arthur about 6 so I stayed for prayer time at church. At home I started on emptying Luke's room. To bed by 9:30 and fell asleep fast. I was pretty tickled. Saturday night I was talking about the classes I was signed up for. Denny and Nan went on Amazon and placed an order for 2 text books. Hurrah! One step closer to being a student. Now to figure out what online classes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment