Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mon August 15


Up at 5, devotions, ran 2 miles. Jensens came last night at midnight. Fun to see little ones around before I left for school. First day of 190 day school year. JUST DO YOUR BEST, FAITH. I keep telling myself that. There is so much that I don't know. I'm not looking on the overwhelming big picture. Just one day at a time. At school I set up my desk in the resource room. ( I moved it in from the ICN so I can be in the same room as the other 2 teachers.) Teacher meetings with people, not pigs. :) For lunch hour I went to Doris J.'s funeral luncheon. At 4, I left school and headed home. Anabel was up from her nap and helped me mow the lawn. She rode on a cushion. We did a lot of WOO HOO's with the bumps and turns. Ate cukes, also stopped for mulberries and tomatoes. Phillip started the grill for vegetables: potatoes, zuchinni, onions, peppers. Denny came home about 5:45. We visited a little, I headed back to the open house at the HS from 6-7:30. He bought 3 tickets to a steak dinner from a good bank customer and he headed to Odebolt to pick up carry out. Finally all were at home. Good night time with the Grands and a yummy meal for us. Lots to visit about, but to bed by 10. Tea parties are always a hit with the Grands.

No comments:

Post a Comment