Monday, August 30, 2010

Saturday August 28

Up at 6 It was fun to run in Madison. I ran down past Faboni's where we got sandwiches for lunch. I also ran past a bakery and stopped to see what was there. I said I was from Iowa and didn't bring any cash along on my run. The gal gave me a donut. She didn't want me to leave empty handed. Great breakfast at Nan's (I shared my donut). Mandy called about 9 and we drove to Mitch and Dawn's. After visiting Nancy let Mandy, Denny and myself off at the capital square where we walked around at the farmer's market. Denny checked the organic produce and meats. Justine, Nancy, and Steve met us at Nan's for lunch. Brandon and Drew came and had a sandwich before heading to the wedding. Mandy got ready and we took her to the church about 3. Then home for naps. Denny and I went to Trader Joe's. For supper we went to a Mexican restaurant that served a lot of glacamole. Just a tad hot though. We sat out in the yard and talked and watched the moon rise. It was nice.
Thanks, Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment