Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday August 25

Happy birthday Jean!! Up at 5:15. I'm sleeping well in the basement. Devotions - Ran 2 - Coffee at the folks. They are saving newspapers for Missy to use to pack. Denny is going on a farm visit this am. After school I ran the trail with Carol S. Nice to have someone to talk to while I ran. Mostly I asked her questions so I didn't have to run and talk and get more worn out. The folks invited us over to eat lasagne that Kim had made. It was a 9x9 pan and they thought it would take a week of eating for them to finish it. Nice to have them share. They also baked a peach pie that they got at Mondamin. We headed to church after supper. Denny was glad we went because there were a couple of people he wanted to visit with that were there. At night Denny started working on Awana stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment