Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday August 10


Man, I had this all done and it got erased some how. Here it goes again. We stopped at the folks for a quick visit. Then Denny went to look into a car situation and I headed to the unit. I processed a litter that had been born late and recorded all the farrow info of 146 sows on a sheet of paper. It took a while. Then I did a quick mow job on a lawn that could have been baled. At 12 I was in Arthur. Denny drove me in the pickup to Storm Lake where I had 3 big teeth extracted. Oral surgueon Dr. PJ Vezeau. I got in about 1:25, and was out about 2:15. The nurse said I didn't need any stitches. She gave Denny intructions. He had to stop at Hogslat and get some repair parts. He let me out at Steph P.'s in Arthur about 3. He just took a long noon hour and checked on the bank car situation in Schaller. At 5:30 we went to a IG motorcycle meeting. On the way home we drove past the Sacred Acre where there is going to be a tent meeting on Fridy night at 6:30. It is about 3 miles north east of our home. Thursday at 3 pm they are bringing the tent to set up. Plus 300 chairs and more from the church if needed. They are taking a piano out for Jimmy S. to pound out great old hymns on. Mike B. is spraying for misquitoes, plus water bottles, and vans to shuttle people if needed. We stopped at the folks ono the way home. She had made it okay thru the chemo, but there was a lot of waiting. She said she finished Missy's worksheet during the first waiting period and it was fun. I said especially because the chemo was not all that fun. They invited us to finish off ;what they had left from supper. When we got home Brenda B. had called and said she had fixed supper for us ( or as Mike called it the chubby cheeked one.). YUM! She is a great cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment