Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wed. August 11 8177

Hurrah, I'm caught up!!! Good thing for a lazy day today. We stopped by the folks this am and took them some of Brenda's good chicken and noodles, jello, and pumpkin bread. Anabel goes in at 2:30 for a white blood cell booster shot. I called Morningside, my application for Program of study hadn't even been opened yet. I'll call back tomorrow. Mandy called. Her window is back and running up and down. She was perplexed because it stopped as she was giving her 1995 Honda Civic a cleaning to celebrate 233,000 miles. Come to find out she must have a feature she wasn't aware of ... the window lock. And she must have hit it. For $3.50 and instruction from a repair man - on the way west side of Denver - it was fixed and she was HAPPY! Denny and I were happy, too. She said she told the repair guy there were blond roots under her dark hair.
I got a call from Morningside. My Plan of Study was done, so I headed to Sioux City about 1. Stopped in BC and took some cans. Met with Kim W. and Janet at DQ. Went to WW and home for church. I just napped until people came at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment