Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thurs August 19


These are the flowers we took up Saturday to the centennial coffee at church. Haley did a good job helping me. She also made sure she took flowers to GGma. That was SO nice. Up 5, Devotions, Ran 2, coffee, Denny had a lenders meeting at 7:30. The PQA 3 assessment was coming to the unit this morning. Mark has been working hard cleaning and spraying the unit. For Social Skills class today I took the 2 girl students to observe at Food Pride. We looked for social interaction and job skills that would be needed if you worked at Food Pride. Hopefully we will visit different places in IG and watch interactions. This is one idea that came to me at 3 am in the morning as I lay awake wondering "What in the world I was going to do with the students?". That was a hard night. I also came up with the idea of walking 10 min a day with the 6 health students I have during 6th hour. The class is about 45 minutes long. Perhaps a walk will wake them (I'm thinking ME.) up and keep our brain ticking. We'll see. After work we had a date to meet on the deck at 5:30. Good to just sit and visit. Phone call from Missy. Denny fell asleep on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment