Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Aug 9


Up to the unit early. Denny and I stopped for coffee at the folks, We took them some leftover rhubarb pie. The vet was at the unit. Mark and he drew blood on the little pigs. I went out and picked a couple vases of flowers for Sue. At 9, I met with Supt. T and Mr. M. Then smoothies with Sue at Cinnamon Stone. Teresa P. met us there for a quick visit before her 11 oclock massage. I stopped by the bank and ate lunch with Denny at the church. Back to the unit to feed and finish spraying out gilt room 5. Got home about 5:30. Stirred up some hamburger, zucchine, tomatoes, garlic, basil, onion, and mushrooms with ramen noodles. Turned out pretty well. Headed to Danielle's for Bible study on Mary and Martha. Lynn, Laura, Danielle, Emily, Steph,Ranae and I were there. Mandy called. Her window on the Honda passenger side won't go back up. Where is a fix-it brother when she need him? My motto for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment