Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thurs August 12


I stopped at the unit about 7. Sows and gilts were being loaded out. I picked up heat lamps, but me tooth felt a little funny so I went home and then to the folks for coffee. About 10 I met with Mr. M. principal of OABCIG High School. I dropped off the Plan of Study, $85, and an application for an Administrative Decision or conditional license. I have completed less that half (actually none) of the requirements for a teaching Special Education Degree. The HS is sending in the application to the Board of Educational examiners and Mr. Miller said I start the job tomorrow. Life is interesting. At home I put rugs in the bunk house. I also worked on putting pictures in the century family farm frame in the coop. At night I went up to the Remedy Drive concert that was at church tonight., About 200 -250 kids and 30 -50 adults. Pretty amazing to see youth standing in the over flow and between the pews and the front of the church that had red lights, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment