Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Enjoying today

Denny headed to work and I went to get some groceries. I made eggnog, sauted veggies for Denny's soup, made ramen noodle salad, watched the rest of Bounce (that I fell asleep during), called Yoli to discontinue, drove to Arthur to take SS lesson to Mary, tried to mail package, but the post office was closed, stopped at Jensen's to see bedroom progress, washed dishes, took the kids back home with me so Jensens could head to Mapleton to get a new mattress and box springs. Missouri Johnsons came, :) Just makes me happy, Matt and Becky headed to Denison for anniversary supper and to get groceries. The kids had cavatinni here and played Starwars yahtzie, and dominoes. Jensens got the kid's bedrooms done about 11 and came to take their sleeping kids home. We watched Unbranded for a while, then I went to bed. Lord, guide the Christmas break. We got a text that said,"Torren threw up about 11:30". Grant everyone wisdom and safety and health as we go about our Christmas plans. Thank you Lord, that you know the future. So nice to have kids home.    I took a picutre of cats by the front door.    I miss Howard and Anabel and the cats that she had and the lives that they lived.


No comments:

Post a Comment