Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saying Thanks .... Good bye and heading to Texas OR NOT

Thank you Lord for the great time with our family. I got up to make sausage and biscuits, cut pineapple, and wash grapes. We played dominoes and the Jensens new game. Everyone packed up and left about 11. Luke and Denny went to IG to get an adapter for the apple TV gift. Luke stayed and got it set up. I left for the airport about 1:15. Highway 59 was slushy, but interstate was dry. While I waited I watched the Movie WWJD II The Woodcarver.. I got an email that said the flight from Chicago would be late and I wouldn't make my connection to Brownsville. Decisions... They transferred my flight to the next day at 10 getting to Brownsville at 4 pm. UFFTA!! I decided to say no thank you and cancel my whole trip. It was a lot of money just for me to go for 6 days. I got back in the car and drove home. I was home about 9. I ate salsa and chips at home with Denny instead of on the deck at Four Seasons with the siblings. We finished watching the movie on Apple TV.







No comments:

Post a Comment