Friday, December 18, 2015

Smiley Friday The days for the semester are counting down!!!!

I am taking 2 TAG baskets with gift cards to school today for the TAG soup supper before the BB game. I stopped at Rentals and ordered flowers for a staff's birthday. Mr. Miller and Mary had bagged up gifts for high school staff and drew munbers out of a bag and then you would go pick your gift bag. Everyone got 2. It was so nice of him to do that. 3 staff gone from the room today. 1 student still out with the flu. Ind Living watched part of Rom Clark movie, and baked 3 dozen cookies. At 3 I went to help Missy with the TAG soup supper. 2.8 K There was a great turnout for the game, while we played Holstein. Over 200 people ate soup. Denny came after work. I mailed a picture and a couple videos to Beth. I bought a pail of soup for Thursday night. We went to Jensens to count money. Good night for the TAG.

No comments:

Post a Comment