Friday, December 11, 2015

One of my favorite days

Lets see what today brings. Thank you Lord, for being with me. My hope is in you, Lord, Pretty regular day. Writing class worked hard. Ind living did packet pages and 2 started making cookie dough and watched some of the Ron Clark movie. During my planning I headed to Arthur to visit an open house at the bank. I got some more Dose toys for boys after school. Missy and Anabel are headed to Hope's birthday party and overnight. We invited Phillip and boys for supper of leftovers from the bank open house. The boys played while I put together the 2nd grade gifts. When It was time to leave, I offered to watch the boys if needed while Phillip does the chores in the morning. Brooks with insight into my life said something to the effect that when they come over, "Grandma just does her work and we play." I laughed at the truth of his words. I usually don't entertain the Grands, I am just happy to have them just here playing while I do my work. I started on my Christmas letter at night and pretty much got it done. Now we just need to get the ink and photo paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment