Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mom's birthday ... I miss her

I had devotions in bed and looked up flights. I asked Denny, he said OK so I booked a flight that takes off from Omaha at 5 pm on Saturday the 26th,and leaves Brownsville Saturday January 2nd at 5 pm. :) I took food last night to the school for the teacher's lounge 12 days before Christmas snacks. At school, I printed off 2 IEPs that were completed. Then an independent living student and I went to make the apple goodie. It turned out pretty good. The staff liked the taco salad I brought for lunch and the Panera bagels were all gone at the end of the day. I went to Doses and got some Awana store items. Then to the grocery store. Back to school to look at plans for the next week. About 6:15 I left for Anabel's concert in Odebolt. I dropped off a backpack in Arthur. Hopefully, the notes will get read. Nice concert. Cute songs and cute kids. Anabel wanted the hair for her concert and so she wore braids to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment