Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Huge. Huge. Huge. Answer to prayer.

Thank you Jesus!! I was reading Philippine 4 :4-8 and having a hard time living it. I used the computer while I was in bed and wrote out what I would like to say during 4th hour. At school I had an Iep at 8:30. It went well. Independent living went well, the casserole for tomorrow is ready to bake. I stopped down at flex where there was a 90% score. That's a good thing. There was a chili contest during lunch. The early out got canceled because we didn't have school on Monday;. I brought cinnamon rolls. I also took rolls to Ind. Living and 2 English classes. We ate Pat's soup at Awana. Anabel got clubber of the month. Yesterday there wasn't water on our place and Phillip had to have Barry come out. Tonight Denny discovered that we have mice in our house. YUCK!! Another bad thing about the weather turning cold. We got the traps out. Time for the mouse hunt. Looking forward to this weekend in Dubuque. These pictures were on Missy's blog. Just too cute not to copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment