Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday December 12 Working thru the blog

Let's see, it is Wednesday night ... And I don't really remember what I did Saturday. I think I started on looking at pictures from January and putting only 2-3 pictures on a blog day. Denny worked at Odebolt. About 10 Missy called from Elgin and asked if I would make the baskets for the TAG raffle. I went to Rentals and got Styrofoam in the bottom of the baskets, Then to Dose to get some purple metallic tissue paper. Then to Selections to get some red metallic tissue paper. At home, I started to put it together. It took a lot of poking of the wooden skewers into the Styrofoam, but I think it turned out pretty well. I had Missy stop on her way home and she was happy that the baskets were completed. Phillip had taken the boys to Ames. We have had Keelie in our garage a couple of nights the past week. I sure like to have a dog around, but I really don't care for the smelly poop that she deposits behind my Jeep tire. At night Denny grilled pork steaks and we had salad. I think we put on a movie, but I fell asleep. Pictures of TAG kids working on that Friday night and the baskets I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment