Sunday, December 20, 2015

Walmart run

Donuts with Grands at 8:30. Nice SS class of 5 second graders. Headed to Storm Lake after church.
We ate at Arbies and then headed to Walmart.  There is always lots we could buy.  We got home before 4 and both of us laid down for a rest.  Denny has been battling a cold.  I headed into town to carol at Golden Horizons, Morningside, Ken S. and the hospital.  Then to church for soup.  It was very good.  I imagine about 15 went in Odebolt and 17 in Ida Grove.  Afterwards at the church a Julie came looking for Schrams.  She was with a boyfriend, Todd.  They were walking, I gave them coffee, cookies and later took a bowl of soup to them.  I came home to Denny trying to get healthy in bed, and I made the Swiss onion French bread and put it in the freezer.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment