Monday, December 14, 2015

Uffta. Water in the basement

WOW, it has been raining all night. It would have been a huge amount of snow!! One English student was sick. Independent living mixed up some cookies. I baked 4 for a taste test of the dough that was mixed up on Friday. Office packet work for a student. After school, we had a staff meeting. I went to church about 5 and started to set up the store for Awana. Mandy was in Storm Lake and I couldn't go join her. The plan wss to set up the Awana store at 6:30 tonight. When Denny, Joyce and the kids went to IG to purchase more for the store, I went to the concert. I thought it was very good. I contacted a mother and daughter and set up a meeting tomorrow at 5 pm. Another family may be visiting family in Texas during Christmas break. Andy N.is still in Omaha, waiting the results of the last series of tests. Many prayer requests. Lord, you know their needs. Show me how I can be your feet and hands and help those that are struggling. After we were in bed Denny got up and went down to check the basement. Oh, ya, there is water there. Carpets are wet. UFFTA!! Lots of rain. Anabel made a book store sign and Aunt Nancy visiting with Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment