Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Border patrol

It was calm and warm when I got up, then at 7:15 a front came in and then wind rose and the temp lowered. Denny who was having a cup of coffee on the deck came in.  Uffta!!  Here comes the cold.  The border patrol tour was postponed from 8:30 am to 12:30.  We literally chilled in the morning.  I read, Denny looked at the trailer budget, Nancy went to the ladies luncheon.  I did take back the coffee and get Black Silk.  At noon Highfills picked up Jane, Denny and myself.  We went to the wrong place for the tour, but called Bruce H. and he got us headed the right way.  It was very interesting.  At home Nancy's packages have arrived.  Gail and I went and picked oranges from Jan and Nick's home.  With the freeze coming they offered oranges to anyone.  I didn't go , but 7 from the park went to yoga.  We had taco Tuesday at Hendersons.  Anabel and Missy facetimed us on their way to gymnastics.  That was great!!  Nice cold day in the Valley!!!!




Did have coffee on the deck before big chill arrived
Worked on trailer budget
W


No comments:

Post a Comment