Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy birthday Matt!!! 41

Thank you Jesus for my son, Matt.  I am so thankful he is in my life!!







Walked 2 3/4 miles in am with Gail.    I went back inside and was kinda tired and so I went back to bed until 8:30am.  You got to love Saturdays!!   Around 9:30 Denny and I went to Lowes and got projects for the trailer.  When we got home I finished fixing ham balls for the potluck and of course Guacamole.  :)
I went to the jam session about 2.  Denny worked on his projects. I rode 5 miles on the bike around the park.   Potluck was at 6.   Good food and good visiting.  Great google hangout with Matt and Becky.
Got supplies for projects at Lowes.
Project #1   Finished putting new shower head and hose sprayer in small bathroom
Project #2&#3   Finished putting 2 grab bars in small bathroom
Project #4  Put grab bar in our bathroom
Project #5  Changed shower head in our bathroom. 
Sat at computer desk and paid bills
W    W

No comments:

Post a Comment