Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tuesday January 2 Mom's tribute

Denny and I spent most of the morning trying to get the blog2print to print.  Missy really helpedd with her texts and emails.  Finally around noon we got it ordered.  It will be delivered here in Texas.  In the afternoon the 2 brothers finally left.  Their flight yesterday Jan 1 got cancelled from Harlingen.  They had trip insurance and so after many hours on the phone Keith got a new flight from Corpus Christi to day at noon.  NO... Keith got an email saying it was cancelled.  He got a flight at 6 pm today from Corpus Christi.  They left about noon to get there.
Denny cleaned this afternoon.  Nice to walk around in stocking feet.   Nancy went to get her car tire fixed.
Ordered blog2print 
Cleaned the trailer

This is the info I put in the 2017 blog book:
For over 50 years my mom, Bernice Newhouse, kept a spiral notebook journal.  Mom died in April 2008. In Dec. 2008 Luke set up a blog site for me. This is kind of "in remembrance of Mom" and also an update for my kids of my day to day life. Nothing exciting or noteworthy.  I'm just thankful to God for all He has given me.  What a great Lord we have!

Pictures on 2017 blog book:




No comments:

Post a Comment