Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Shuffle board shuffled by.

Denny and I played at shuffleboard at 9 am.  His team lost and my team won, but Wendy and I  lost the 12 noon game.  Denny went with J&J to see the turtle release and climb the lighthouse.  I was painting the dock and the almost empty pail fell into the resaca.  OH, dear,  I hope it does not pollute the water too much.  :)   Lisa and Ken VK came in tonight at 11:50.  Denny took me to the airport about 10:40. I waited for their plane and rode with them to four seaons in their rental car.  Ken and Lisa have been taking care of the grands, 7 month old, 3 year old and 4 year old.  The baby had been nursing and had a cold and K&L had 5 nights with very little sleep.  After they got to Dallas he wasn't feeling well, the motion got to him on the flight to B'ville.  Oh, dear, not good.  He said the plane bathrooms for 18 inches square and he was 20 inches.  More sickness and he got off the plane and waited for luggage.  The car they reserved to rent had a low tire, so they were given a bigger SUV.  I took them to their RV and then walked home in the rain.  We got the greatest news.  Luke and Karen are coming to B'ville Feb 22 to Feb. 26.  Makes me smile so much.


W

No comments:

Post a Comment