Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 1 Happy New Year

Cold and Icky!!!
The day is cold here, but not as cold as home.   We went to Gail's' for breakfast and then to play pool.  Keith's plane cancelled the flight, so he spent a good part of the day getting another flight.  At the half price thrift store I got a tray and a water bottle with a straw for Denny.  We took a nap in the afternoon and I started on my 2017 blog book.  Uffta!!! I have 1275 pictures and I can only have 1150.  I went thru and deleted 120+ pictures.  At night we fixed rice and ham sandwiches.  We played a couple games of Jokers with the family and then I did some more deleting pictures.  Another great day in the valley.  My knees hurt... Maybe from dancing last night????

Matt called on the way home.  For a Christmas present he took Torren to NBA basketball game in Oklahoma City.  Good memories.






NOTE TO SELF:     IT IS HARD TO GO IN AFTER THE FACT AND DELETE PICTURES!!
ONLY PUT AVERAGE OF 3 PICTURES A DAY EACH WEEK.





No comments:

Post a Comment