Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Pool tourney ... Not good

Lisa and Ken came over for breakfast.  He is feeling better.  It was great to visit with them around the table.  Ken went back to the RV for a nap, Lisa and I walked for a while, then after Ken got up they walked to Gordon's for a pop.  Denny made a conference call with Alan S.  There was an impromptu Jam session.  Tracy and I bounced between the pool and music.  There were 16 ladies in the tournament.  When I played Tracy I lost big time.  It was really not good playing, but that is okay.  I watched Gail play a couple games.  She went on to get second.  (Marily 1, Joan 3, and Terri 4).  VK and 5 of us went to C&C wings for supper.  Lots of people there, It was worth the wait.  Lisa and I went to HEB for groceries.  Great day in the Valley.
W

No comments:

Post a Comment