Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Denny goes out of the house

So yesterday Denny decided to move out of sleeping in the computer room.  He also decided not to take Tramadol (that he has been taking for about a month before his surgery for pain so he could sleep at night).  So during the night he really started feeling badly and couldn't sleep, now that was a great night for him to change beds.  I got fresh water, tylenol pm, and what ever he thought he needed and finally we got to sleep.  In the afternoon he googled withdrawl from Tramadol and yup he had 80% of the symptoms.  Sooooo we will see what tonight brings.  Good to get off the meds!
It was a very slow T25 and devotions before I headed to ogt.  In the afternoon we just hung out.  I should have gone out to work on dahlias, but I didn't.  At 4 we went in to IG and Denny got a shot at the clinic.  He dropped me off at Ranae's and we walked the trail.  At home it was great just to be together.   Phone call from Luke and Missy and This is Us.  Nice day!!!
I went out to feed Keelie and saw these tremendous pretty leaves.  I love the colors of fall.
SO pretty.   AND Rose saw bapa in a book and made the connection and so she called the farmer with the gray goatee and the gray hair in the red hat, "Bapa".  It made Denny's day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment