Friday, October 5, 2018

Heading to Ames

Up for devos.  I appreciate the newsletter on the first Friday.  Lord, guide and keep those I love.  We had a wonderful phone call with the Jensens.  I love facetime and hearing about everyone's life.   We taalked for over an hour and then I had to leave to get a haircut in Wall Lake. I am happy I started to video the talk with my camera. (Luke, we have not conquered videoing with the phone we are using to talk.  Not tech savvy.)  Then I could listen to the phone conversation as we drove to Ames.  In fact, I took a wrong turn and added another 20 miles on our trip to Ames because I spaced it off while I was listiening.   Uffta!!  We got to the Gateway and I took the flowers and nametags to the restaurant where we were going to eat at 7:30.  The 3-5 pm get together was at the Alumni center.  So good to see people from my past, there was a lot of guessing of who people were .  Our 7:30 supper at the Iowa Stater had about 25 gals and Denny and 2 other guys.  The  gals loved the flowers and the time we had together.  Lots of reconnecting and laughter. 

                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment