Friday, October 12, 2018

To Savannah

Up for devotions.  Nice sun room.   I left for Carroll about 8:15 to get the oil changed on the Prius.  I spent the time in New Hope.  Green tagged clothes were 3 for $1.  What a way to kill an hour and get 9 pieces of clothing for $3.  I have no life, but I sure enjoy this life.  Because the bridge is still out south of Atlantic, I took highway 148 south to St. Joe.  I texted Barb C to see if perhaps she was in Corning, but she was in Red Oak.  I had texted Maggie earlier this week and she was busy also.  Denny was pretty tickled when he read Phillip's Practical Farmer magazine and saw this article about Maggie and her husband, Steve ( who he had just visited with this past weekend).   We headed into foot ball game about 6.  Torren was in the tunnel for the football players and Haley played in the band during pregame show and a halftime light show.  It was a chilly night, and the footbball team lost 7 to 43, but the half time and spectators around me were awesome.    We visited at home before heading to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment