Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Full day

 Devotions in am, and I was out the door about 7:30 and as I backed out I stopped the car because the red tree in the front yard was so pretty.  I took a quick picture before I headed to OGT.  The souls who work there are such a nice bunch of people who serve the Lord by sorting, folding, and packing clothes into boxes.  I left during 9 am coffee and got some groceries.  Then after OGT to Widow's luncheon.  After I got there I realized I still had to get ingredients for Banana split night tomorrow.   Next back to IG to get bananas.  I took Kennedy and Jillian with me.  Back to church to put away bananas and get flowers ready for parsonage.  At home Denny gave up waiting for me.  We napped and I went to to Terry T. visitation.  Carol has been such a sweetie all the time I have known her.  I would stand with her any place, any time.  These are deep waters that she is going through and my prayers are with her and Morgan, Meghan and Judd.  At home Denny had showered and it is my job to help him put on those blasted support hose.  Uffta!!  I am getting faster.  His fused 90 degree ankle is the toughest.  Matt is working in Minneapolis and read to Rose.  Lucky Uncle!!  Wish it were me.








No comments:

Post a Comment