Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Jack Day!!! Hurray!!!

I did a little book work before devos and heading to Cherokee at 6:30.  It was a fun day.  Missy called about 9 am and we three facetimed.  The roofers were pounding a lot.  Now Jack was so busy playing in the living room and kitchen.  I sat at the kitchen bar working on my computer; Jack came in the kitchen and was very quiet.  I thought that was kinda different; when I looked Jack was sleeping on the kitchen floor.  Guess I could have picked him up and taken him to his crib, but instead I just took a warm towel from the dryer and put it over Jack.  He slept for almost an hour and then we went to the grocery store.  When we got back it was a beautiful afternoon and so Jack toddled around in the warm sun and I watched.  I took Jack to Jan's about 4:30 and then headed to Awana.  Denny was really sore and left a little early to get ready for surgery. 


Mandy and Jason are headed to California until Monday to visit with college friends.   The Grandparents get to watch Jack.  Hurrah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment