Friday, October 19, 2018

Headed home

Denny had me look under the chair and find out what type of recliner I slept in last night.  He said he had never in the last 5 years seen me sleep so well.  I stayed asleep while nurses came in and checked and probed and poked.  I didn't even snore too much!  I just thought that it was soft and comfy!!!  He has done the hospital rigamaroll very well: insulin checks, PT, OT, deciding meal choices, shower, bandage changes. What a guy!!!  Before his shower I left and went bought an outfit.  I also ate at Mr. Stirfry before we left.  We decided that we would head home about 4 right after Denny got his pain med.  And so we did.  The new 4 lane was open to Holstein.  We stopped to get pizza on sale, not knowing that 17 orders were ahead of us. (So there was a wait.)  Hurrah, we got home, Denny decided the best bed was to sleep on the Murphy bed with is head facing the opposite way.  He set his alarm for 4 hours from the last time he took pills (the time he can take pain meds again)  I continued to do book work.    




No comments:

Post a Comment