Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Fun day!!

Up for devotions in sofa area at the Gateway.  Coffee then a walk at 8 with Linda C. and Sandy P.   It was damp and drizzily, but after much deliberating we decided to  brave the drips.   Quick trip to StarBucks for our incentive after we got done.  I went to breakfast at 10 with 10 others.  It was the final good bye after a fun weekend.   Most of the gals I visited with I had not seen since 1973 or before.  And many of them I wasn't really close to when I lived in the house.  In fact, a couple of the gals I visited with, I probably visited more this weekend than my 3 years total living in the house.  The weekend was still fun though.   Check out time was noon and then we headed home.  At home I snuggled in bed and got rid of the chill in my toes, watched DA, and then went to prayer time at church.  Great weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment